Gabriela Casabona

Dermatologist, Spain


My name is Gabriela Casabona and I am a brazilian dermatologist now living in Marbella, Spain . I dedicated the first 10 years of my career to mastering cosmetic rejuvenation of both the face and body. I traveled to the USA to serve a variety of externships with experts on various procedures and technologies as well. I also spent a great deal of time as a collaborator in the  Laser department of Universidade ABC- Brazil. Since 2010 my career has shifted more to the surgical side. I spent 5 years ( 2010-2015)  in many training programs in the USA, Latin America and Europe furthering my expertise in skin cancer surgery, Mohs surgery, honing my reconstruction skills (especially oculoplastics). I also trained in cosmetic surgery including fat grafting, endoscopic browlifting and blepharoplasty .I had  my own clinic in Brazil for 18 years and now at Ocean Clinic Marbella, where 85% of my patients are cosmetic, mainly fillers, botulinum toxin combined with technology treatments and the newest generation of thread lifting procedures. The other 15% of my patients are surgical patients (cosmetic and oncology). I am presently an International Speaker and consultant for Merz Medical and Dermapen.

Watch their talks
No items found.